New Feature! Introducing Job Ticketing
PaperCut MF 18.0 Release
Introducing Job Ticketing
With PaperCut 18, any organization with production or 3D printers can instantly track and control printing for the first time ever. The new Job Ticketing feature provides a simple, easy-to-use web tool for users to submit orders online. The order form can be configured based on product types to ensure all required information is collected during the order process. Users can also check the status of their job or send messages operators at any time.
- Connect your print rooms and FabLabs to PaperCut MF.
- Easily charge jobs to personal or shared accounts.
- Customize your workflow and track all jobs in your queue.
- Allow orders to be placed online with guided forms.
- Maintain the personal touch with customers at all times
WHAT ARE THE SOLUTIONS?
PaperCut MF + Job Ticketing
- Job Ticketing
- Web Submission
- Simple Workflow
- Integration with office printing
- Queue Management
WHERE DOES IT FIT?
Print Rooms + 3D FabLabs
- Large Schools
- Legal Services
- Local Government